Tuesday, November 09, 2010

All of my Quilting Interests are Keeping Me from my Quilting

I have been busy with my quilt groups the past two days and as a result I have almost nothing to show you. Yesterday I went to Bee Night, but I did not make the project for the evening - a table runner. It just didn't turn me on. So I mostly sat and socialized.

Then this morning I went to the mini Tuesday quilt group. I worked on my hexies, but mostly I drank tea and ate cake and socialized some more. Here are my prepped hexagons. I should be able to sew some flowers tonight to show you tomorrow.

I wanted to take a photo of Mimi, but as soon as she saw the camera she turned her back to me.


When I finally did get her face she was already looking away. She jumped down as soon as she saw the flash. Yes, I had to use my flash. It is really getting dark early. Maybe it's a good thing. It will give me more time to sew my hexies.








3 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

It‘s indeed getting harder to take pictures with the grey weather and shorter days, so I also need my flashlight and Midas hates it!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Being with friends and having a good time is supposed to be one of the most important things to allow us to have a long life. All of that prep time is a bonus.

Rinie said...

Socializing is part of life and renews your energy. Glad you have such good friends.
Smart Mimi. But I am glad to see her,from the front or back, she is sweet either way.
Ranke