Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to Finish Another UFO

As I was working on the Chinese Coin quilt, I realized that it was a new quilt I had started. I promised myself I wouldn't do that. I was going to finish a UFO before beginning anything new.

Then I found this UFO. It's on my design floor right now, but it is not sewn yet. This pattern is especially good for using 5inch charm squares or scraps and I am using scraps. So I figured this quilt is very similar to the Chinese Coins. Perhaps I can work on them at the same time. The fabric I can't use in this quilt can be used for the Coin quilt. Am I making sense? Have I bitten off more than I can chew? I'll ask Mimi to help me. Oh! Maybe not. Never wake a sleeping cat, especially a cat named Mimi!



4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

oooooooo, I like it.

dutchcomfort said...

Love both quilts, the Chinese Coin and the UFO. I think you can allow yourself to enjoin both projects at the same time.. LOL!

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Doing both at the same time is probably a smart idea. This way you can swap as you get bored of one - and using the fabric for both/one or the other that works best sounds like a great way to use up those scraps! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

two at a time is the ONLY way to work, LOL!!!