Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The End of a Blogging Month

Today is the last day of November. I have posted every day for the entire month! Yeah, I know! I can barely believe it myself. From now on I will post only when I have something really important to tell you.

And not only is November coming to an end, it was also the last get together of our mini quilt group. We exchanged cookies. Don't they look yummy?
After our cookie exchange, we went out to a local restaurant for lunch. And, yes, I ate way too much. I don't think I have room for even one cookie.
Also, I should be posting my clamshell progress for this month, but I haven't made any. Not even one clamshell! Too much has been going on around here. I have put the clamshells on my list and hope to get back to them soon.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Oh, yes, they look yummy!!

hakucho said...

Yay you did it! I have trouble trying to do a post weekly. Doubt I could keep up with it every day ;) Good for you!

Wacky Woman said...

Oh, good on you Hetty, for both your blogging and cookies.

Simone de Klerk said...

Such beautiful an yummy looking cookies. Did you make all of those? I know why your kids love and decorate their baking products!