Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo?

Okay, so here's the thing............

I just finished blogging every day for the whole month of October. And now I am thinking of joining the NaBloPoMo and doing it again for the month of November. Should I seek professional help? I have been thinking about this all day, trying to decide if I want to join in on this or not. I have another hour and a half before the first of the Month is over.


Mimi wants to play. She thinks I spend way too much time on the computer as it is.

"Meow! You don't need to do this! If you have time on your hands you can just come over here and give me a little skritch on my tummy. I love that! Meow!"

Okay Mimi. Will you promise not to up chuck a furball in my sewing room? Maybe I can do both. Should I NaBloPoMo or not? Okay, here we go. This is my first official post for the month of November.

"Meow! Okay, but I'm not making any promises about that furball thing. Meow!"

5 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

My doggies thing the same thing about me Hetty. They also think I sew too much.

Barb said...

I signed up for that a while ago and kinda fell by the wayside but I say go for it...and congrats for blogging for a whole month!!

Vicki said...

WOW you go girl, a second month of daily blogging. I'm lucky if I blog weekly LOL. I'm surprised that Mimi doesn't plop herself infront of the computer while you are blogging and demand her pets that way :-).

Simone de Klerk said...

I don't think Mimi wants you to join, but I think it was lots of fun reading your daily posts!

Rinie said...

As long as Mimi gets her tummy petted you can do what suits you.
Of course you can do both.
And if Mimi chucks up another furball in your sewingroom, nothing can stop her if you NaBloPoMo or not.
But you did join! Good for you.
Makke.