Monday, November 15, 2010

Felix and I Have a Chinese Coin Flimsy to Show You

My Chinese Coin Quilt is at the flimsy stage. I just sewed the last border strip on. I wanted to take a photo in natural light, but I wasn't quick enough. It gets dark so early now. I had to use my flash, so you really can't see the true colours. But that's okay because I will take a final picture when it is quilted. Felix was my big helper. He is in the photo too. Can you spot him? He is that lump right in the middle, under the quilt. He loves tents, so I thought I would let him play as a reward for all of his help.

7 comments:

Pat said...

hahahaha....no, I didn't find Felix. I had to wait for you to tell me. Your quilt top looks very nice.

Wacky Woman said...

Yes it does look very nice. And, how special of Felix to help you so much.

Barb said...

Your quilt turned out wonderfully!!! This would be a great way to get rid of scraps.

dutchcomfort said...

That’s a beautiful quilt Hetty!
I wouldn’t have guessed Felix was in the picture! Midas is a tent-lover too. He also likes tents made of the newspaper!

Saskia said...

Pretty colors, even with the not so good light. Never knew felix was the lump under the quilt... LOL

Vicki said...

Great quilt Hetty, and the navy sashing really sets the colours of all the other fabrics off nicely. Jordie is like Felix, loves quilt tents.

Oiyi said...

Wow, I am loving it already!