Thursday, November 04, 2010

A Pain in the... Tooth


Not much quilting was accomplished today. I have a toothache. It has been bothering me for a few days now, but today it was real bad. I broke that tooth awhile back. The dentist can see me tomorrow morning. I am trying to be optimistic, but with all the luck I've been having lately... well, I just don't know. Arggg! Perhaps a root canal is in my future. Think I will go back to sewing a few little hexies together. But even that isn't cheering me up today.


Does this count as a post for NaBloPoMo?

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

I don't know what NaBloPoMO is; however, I do hope your tooth gets repaired soon. I recently had a root canal. The only pain was in the pocket book.

Unknown said...

very sorry to hear and I hope you will feel better soon.
take care

Saskia said...

O, I hope the dentist have an answer to your pain. I hate tooth pain!
Still feel my latest root canal brrrrr...
Make a lot of hexa flowers, if that makes you feel better !!

Rinie said...

Sorry about your toothache. Yes, it is not fun. Just think happy thoughts. And be nice to the dentist!!
The picture is great!